Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Purchase List of 100 Review Questions

I've compiled a study guide of practice questions specific to the RESNET HERS RATER EXAM and have made them available to others to help them pass their exam. 

Why is this available?
I wanted make this available to others, well, because I found it difficult to find resources to study when I took the exam. If you're taking one of the courses [which are not cheap] you probably want to pass the first time. The format of the exam is deceiving and appears easy: 50 multiple choice questions, open book and a seemingly lofty 2 hour time limit. However, the questions are purposely worded in a confusing manner to trip you up. So even though you may have a firm grasp of the content, your chance of success is still low if you are not familiar with how to answer the questions. So like other exams that follow this confusing format [SAT's, GMAT's, GRE's, LSAT's] the best way to study is to practice similar questions to those you'd find on the exam.

Payment
I use PayPal [which is secure] so that you as the buyer are protected. Once you purchase, I will email you a PDF of the questions. If you have any questions prior [or during or after] to purchasing, please do not hesitate to let me know.

        $15

29 comments:

  1. Yeah, your paypal button isn't working

    ReplyDelete
  2. It worked for me. Great resource.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great resource - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Passed with an 85%!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was my second time around...I passed! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you send an example of a question or two, I have taken test and didn't quite pass, I need an edge next time. How many questions do you have on your pdf?

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I took the resnet energy rater exam last month and passed with a 97%! these were a huuuuge help. thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks very much for the resnet exam study guide. It worked great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great REsnet exam study guide., thanks!

    -conor

    ReplyDelete
  10. i passed!! thanks for the hers practice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wanted to let you know I just bought your hers practice questions last week and they have been a big help in prepping for my exam. thanks.

    -Wayne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for making the Resent Hers practice questions available! I took a course but your practice exam helped me pass with an 96%!

    ReplyDelete
  13. how long does it take you to send the file after you receive the payment?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I mistyped my email address when ordering. How can I get a copy of the Review Questions I just paid for?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I passed the test and appreciate your study guide.

    -Brian

    ReplyDelete
  16. Karina - great question. I rarely check the actual site which is why I haven't been able to address your question but the email I get from Paypal is almost instantaneous and typically I send out an email with the practice questions right after that.

    ReplyDelete
  17. your resnet hers practice test helped me pass. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I actually used your Resnet practice questions to study for my BPI exam and found it quite helpful. Thought you should know. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for the practice questions. They were a great prep for my Resnet test.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I skipped hers rater training (ridiculous how much they charge!) and studied on my own. Your questions were a huge help. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. 93%!!!! Your prep q's were a big help for my Resnet exam. Thx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Was trying to find out if this resource will assist in my exam prep for the CalCERTS HERS Rater exams. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  24. CalCerts is just an extension of the national RESNET organization, so yes these questions would be helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Bought to study for both my resnet hers exam and my bpi envelope exam (I'm already a bpi analyst).

    sam

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey thanks so much for this. I've looking to take my hers rater in the coming months. Hopefully this will help me prepare.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I cannot tell you how much those BPI practice questions helped. I passed the written with ease. 97%! Wish me luck on the in-field.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete